At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Just a Head's Up: We are FULLLY BOOKED this Saturday 25th July for DINNER. We will BE OPEN for Lunch on this day.
- Chris has changed the menu to keep things interesting. Go to the "Restaurant" and check them out.
- Remember, Sunday's are always busy, so please remember to book to avoid disappointment.
- Ake Ake wines win medals at 2014 NZ International wine show: Silver – Ake Ake Chambourcin 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Pinot Grigio 2014Bronze – Ake Ake Chardonnay 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Gewurztraminer 2013
- Ake Ake Vineyard we are in our final year for the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ and will be fully certified in September 2015