At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Put in your diary! BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU Thursday 19th November! Be one of the first to try the New Wine - even before the French!! Click here to see menu!
- Chris has developed a NEW Spring Menu! Click here to view.
- We have just released the 2015 Sauvignon Blanc and for those with a sweet tooth, the 2014 La Douce. Come in and try them!
- Ake Ake wines win medals at 2014 NZ International wine show: Silver – Ake Ake Chambourcin 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Pinot Grigio 2014Bronze – Ake Ake Chardonnay 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Gewurztraminer 2013
- Ake Ake Vineyard we are in our final year for the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ and will be fully certified in September 2015