At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Head's UP: We are FULLY booked for Lunch Saturday 16th August.
- DON'T FORGET FATHER'S DAY - SUNDAY 7th September!
- John and the family return from their long holiday this weekend! Gosh, that's gone quickly!
- We have decided to CLOSE on SUNDAY NIGHTS. So, our OPENING hours are as follows: LUNCH - MONDAY TO SUNDAY (7 DAYS) AND DINNER: MONDAY TO SATURDAY (6 DAYS)
- Ake Ake Vineyard has commenced the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ
- Ake Ake wines win medals at NZ International Wine Show