At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- We will be OPEN ANZAC DAY Saturday 25th April for Lunch and Dinner. Monday (27th April) we will only be OPEN FOR LUNCH.
- Don't forget MOTHER'S DAY on Sunday 10th May!
- Chris has changed the menu - check it out!
- Friday 22nd May - the lovely Saelyn will be playing whilst our guests enjoy their lovely dinners. Those of you who came and dined with us on Christmas Day will remember her lovely voice and guitar playing.
- Ake Ake wines win medals at 2014 NZ International wine show: Silver – Ake Ake Chambourcin 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Pinotage 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Pinot Grigio 2014Bronze – Ake Ake Chardonnay 2013Bronze – Ake Ake Gewurztraminer 2013
- Ake Ake Vineyard we are in our final year for the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ and will be fully certified in September 2015