We have several wonderful Bed & Breakfast’s, Lodges and Baches around us which we would recommend people to stay whilst they are experiencing the wonders of Northland.
- Vanessa and Richard Owen have 2 amazing Baches overlooking the Puerura Pennisula which are chic, comfortable not to mention beautiful. www.driftwoodnz.com/accommodation
- Geoff and Chris at 88 Lodge are wonderful hosts. Their lovely accommodation will make you feel like it is home away from home. (click here)
- If you want a beautiful place to stay at Whangaroa Harbour, make sure you book in with Shaun + Judy at Waimanu Lodge. They have been said to be better than Kauri Cliffs! www.waimanulodge.co.nz
- For somewhere REALLY special and very romantic there is Magic Cottage at Takou Bay. Ian and Anna have created an amazing place.
- Moon Gate Villa is a 5 star rated bed & breakfast located just off the road into Kerikeri. The unique house was designed for a ‘Mills and Boon’ writer, and its shape inspired by ‘Cupid’s bow’. Set amongst 1.5 acres of romantic gardens, waterfalls and reflective pools, it is also well located to the town, and just a short stroll to the Old Packhouse Markets and Makana chocolate shop and café. for more detail moongatevilla.com
There is a new Car Rental Company which has just opened in Kerikeri owned by Tom McSherry. Check them out. www.epicrentals.co.nz
Tours from Paihia
Fullers Great Sights - Bay of Islands operate tours to Kerikeri from Paihia and Russell daily which include our vineyard tour and tasting. For more details www.dolphincruises.co.nz/bay-of-islands-tours/discover-kerikeri/
Total Tours operate various Wine Tours from Paihia daily visiting vineyards in the Kerikeri area including an evening wine and dine tour with a 3 course meal at our restaurant. For more details www.totaltours.co.nz/tours.htm